The primary mission of the print services is to support the United Independent School District’s instructional
goals, programs, and initiatives by producing the best possible quality materials in a timely and efficient
- To provide economical, accurate, timely and comprehensive printing services for the school district.
- To provide an acceptable finished product for administrative departments and schools needing to decimate materials at a district – wide level.
- To promote a clean and safe working environment which will aid in reducing accidents; hence, observing all safety rules and regulations and reporting any unsafe conditions.
- To develop a climate that respects the dignity of others and provides positive teamwork among peers.
- To effectively implement and monitor appropriate accountability measures to protect the resources of the district such as supplies, materials, and equipment.
- To maintain the importance of respecting and obeying the law, demonstrating personal integrity, and exemplifying honesty.
How to reach us
Our regular working hours are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions please contact us at:
United Independent School District
Printing Services Department
3501 E. Saunders
Laredo, Texas, 78041
Fax # 473-7987